LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network, has over 277 million people exchanging information, ideas and opportunities.
Once a month, LinkedIn employees have an InDay, a themed event designed to drive ideas and encourage projects that reflect their passions. LinkedIn Connections is one of their creations for LinkedIn Labs. Additional projects include:
- Personal and professional growth opportunities specifically for Women at LinkedIn
- Hosting a fundraising event to benefit children in Ireland who have Downs Syndrome
- Offering advice or assistance to global nonprofits
- Photo sessions for professional LinkedIn headshots
InDays are designed to transform communities and the workplace by allowing people to follow their bliss and share it with others. To get a bigger picture of the collaboration at LinkedIn, check out their YouTubechannel.
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
— John Quincy Adams
Photo by Caren Libby – Fence at The Foundry – St. Charles, Missouri
Latest posts by Caren Libby (see all)
- 5 Lessons Learned from My First Decade as an Entrepreneur - January 1, 2018
- A Simple Social Media Guide - December 18, 2017
- A Focus on Social Media: Tools for Research - December 11, 2017