It takes clarity of purpose to craft intriguing messages that will ruminate with an audience. Images can convey far more than words in much less time, and a memorable visual combined with valuable content has greater potential for making a lasting impact.
Thoughtful intent is often key to the success of a writer, photographer, videographer or designer who understands the emotional pull of dramatizing stories with compelling images. They have the power to create an indelible impression that distinctly differentiates individuals and companies from their competition.
A scrupulous writer, in every sentence that he writes, will ask himself at least four questions, thus:
- What am I trying to say?
- What words will express it?
- What image or idiom will make it clearer?
- Is this image fresh enough to have an effect?
– George Orwell
Photo by Caren Libby – Clydesdale Horses at Grant’s Farm – St. Louis, Missouri
Latest posts by Caren Libby (see all)
- 5 Lessons Learned from My First Decade as an Entrepreneur - January 1, 2018
- A Simple Social Media Guide - December 18, 2017
- A Focus on Social Media: Tools for Research - December 11, 2017