As professionals in transition develop careers or start businesses that transcend from the present into the future, there’s a point when dreams have to become reality…where the real work has to be done. How do you go from brainstorming and idea creation to getting off the fence?
When you truly believe in what you have to offer,
- Trust your instincts and develop a laser focus on the job at hand.
- Showcase your creativity, expertise and how you are unique.
- Find a community that supports your goals.
- Envision how potential clients will perceive your value to them.
- Be consistent and keep the big picture in mind.
- Gradually add elements of surprise to your media mix.
- Spend time with and acknowledge people who support your efforts.
- Develop valuable contacts through social interaction and networking.
- Seek regular feedback from clients, colleagues and friends.
- Evaluate and repeat regularly and often.
- ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
Human beings are human beings. They say what they want, don’t they? They used to say it across the fence while they were hanging wash. Now they just say it on the Internet. – Dennis Miller
Latest posts by Caren Libby (see all)
- 5 Lessons Learned from My First Decade as an Entrepreneur - January 1, 2018
- A Simple Social Media Guide - December 18, 2017
- A Focus on Social Media: Tools for Research - December 11, 2017