As a Marketing Specialist, I’ve developed and managed professionally-designed email marketing programs for large corporations and small businesses. The major advantages of email communication – when it’s done properly – is you have permission to share your message and interact with your customers and prospects directly. You can strategically create, send, track and measure email.
With email, you have a golden opportunity to use this automated sales and marketing tool to:
- Send communications to an audience that has specific interests.
- Build buzz and anticipation for upcoming events.
- Offer incentives that increase opens, click-throughs and conversions.
- Share success stories and testimonials from happy clients.
There are a wealth of ideas on how to market with email on the blog at Marketvolt, a digital marketing software and services firm based in St. Louis,
Email marketing remains among the most effective tools to engage followers, identify your best prospects, and close sales. – Tom Ruwitch
This is the sixth of eight articles that focus on the major components of creating a content marketing plan.
Photo by Caren Libby – Centene Complex – Clayton, Missouri
Latest posts by Caren Libby (see all)
- 5 Lessons Learned from My First Decade as an Entrepreneur - January 1, 2018
- A Simple Social Media Guide - December 18, 2017
- A Focus on Social Media: Tools for Research - December 11, 2017