Whenever I begin the journey of collaboration on a project with a client, we begin with their story. Events are the chapters that tell the stories of an organization, and storytelling uses the power of emotions to get a message across. It’s a building process that is essential in developing a strategic marketing plan.
- Why did they choose to be in this business?
- How do we define their hero (the audience)?
- What are the hopes and fears of the audience?
- What does the organization stand for?
- What is the call to adventure?
- How do we keep them coming back for more?
As a photographer, I capture moments in time that tell visual stories at a glance. It’s my mission to create timeless memories that reveal the unique personalities of the people in the photographs. For organizations, images are part of the brand art that sets them apart from the competition and attracts customers.
Storytelling is the most powerful way to put ideas into the world today.- Robert McAfee Brown
Photo by Caren Libby – Metrolink Station – St. Louis, Missouri
Latest posts by Caren Libby (see all)
- 5 Lessons Learned from My First Decade as an Entrepreneur - January 1, 2018
- A Simple Social Media Guide - December 18, 2017
- A Focus on Social Media: Tools for Research - December 11, 2017