Publishing valuable content is one of the biggest challenges that marketers face. Below are ten ideas for developing topics for content distribution.
- Lists – Numbered lists are easy to read. Mention favorite tools and promote them on your social media platforms.
- Resources – Create useful guides for your audience. Define terms that are relevant to your industry.
- Research – Gather results from social media data and show what caused the changes.
- Case studies – Give examples of how your product or services helped your clients achieve their goals.
- Stories – Use your own experiences to share lessons you’ve learned. Tell a story about your company successes.
- Interviews – Get feedback from customers or industry influencers and share them with your audience. That provides an opportunity to promote them too.
- Product Reviews – Evaluate and report on software or products that may be beneficial to your industry.
- Predictions – Share opinions about what’s ahead based on current trends.
- Media – Create a video, podcast or webinar for content diversity.
- Presentations – Link a Slideshare presentation to your website.
A system for keeping track of ideas and resources can help you create a content delivery system that fits your business goals and schedule.
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. – Benjamin Franklin
Photo by Caren Libby – Eads Bridge – St. Louis, Missouri
Latest posts by Caren Libby (see all)
- 5 Lessons Learned from My First Decade as an Entrepreneur - January 1, 2018
- A Simple Social Media Guide - December 18, 2017
- A Focus on Social Media: Tools for Research - December 11, 2017