Imagine that you’re starting a new business, or you want to rebrand your current company. Where do you begin? What will be required from you? Do you need a Content Creation System to achieve your marketing goals?
Establish a Systematic Process
When we work together, we’ll discover where you are in the process of content creation. We’ll establish and implement an effective plan of action by utilizing these documents:
- A Digital Planning Tool: Do you need a new website or do you want to update your current one? Are you established on one or more social media platforms? Have you set up and created email newsletters? Do you have stories to share? This planning tool will ask the questions that will get the project off the ground.
- A Visual Brand Style Guide will help you determine the look and feel of your brand.
- Your Brand Storybook is a detailed document that deciphers your information and sets the stage for developing a strategy and creating your customized Content Creation System.
- When the system is established, a Content Calendar provides a monthly snapshot of the actions that will be taken.
- A Digital Media Planner illustrates the graphics, photographs, and captions for the social media posts that are planned for the upcoming week.
The Total Image Media Experience
As a professional photographer, I can add custom and curated photography that is relevant to your business. You can learn more about my background in photography in Behind the Lens with Caren Libby.
The Content Creation System can be managed by you, or I can manage it for you.
Imagine that all of this is in place, and you can spend more time focusing on everything else!
The first step is to contact me.
A good system shortens the road to the goal. – Orison Swett Marden